No carbs today
No carbs today!
If you don't feel like having a wrap, pita or anything else carbs-like, just eat our Funky falafel in a salad. Also great!
Ingredients (of course any kind of salad is possible, we give you inspiration)
Main course, 4p, 20 minutes.
- 1 bag Funky Falafel (taste of your choice);
- 1 bag of grated raw carrots;
- 1 bag of grated raw white cabbage;
- 4 stems of spring onion;
- 1 avocado;
- 1 apple, diced;
- 1 bag of rucola salad;
- Pepper & salt;
- Olive oil
- Apple vinegar
- Curry powder;
- Prepare the Funky Falafel as stated on the packaging. Tip: Put a bit of olive oil in your hands before rolling the balls;
- Make a coleslaw. Mix in a large bowl: the carrots, cabbage, apple, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp mayo, 1 tbsp yoghurt, 1 tbsp mustard and 1/2 tsp curry powder and season with salt and pepper;
- Cut the avocado and the spring onion into slices;
- Make your plate with a handful of rucola first and then: the coleslaw, slices of avocado and spring onion and finally the falafel.
- Nice with a slice of toast. Oh no, those are carbs again..