The most obvious, but certainly super tasty, are falafels in a pita. You can make pitas yourself, but those ready baked are just fine for a quick meal.
Ingredients (of course every filling is possible, we just try to give you Enough inspiration)
Main dish, 4p, 20 minutes.
- 1 bag Funky Falafel (taste of your choice);
- 1 pack meal-pitas
- 1/2 bag of carrots;
- 1/2 bag of white cabbage;
- 4 stems of spring onion;
- 1 avocado;
- 1 bag of rucola;
- Pepper & salt;
- Olive oil
- (apple) vinegar
- Curry powder Curry powder
- Prepare the Funky Falafel as stated on the packaging. Tip: To avoid sticky hands and to roll the perfect round falafels, put a drop of olive oil in your hands before rolling the balls;
- Make a coleslaw. In a large bowl, mix: the carrots, the cabbage, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp mayo, 1 tbsp yoghurt, 1 tbsp mustard and 1/2 tsp curry powder and season with salt and pepper;
- Cut the avocado and the spring onion into slices;
- Roast the pitas shortly in the toaster;
- Pack it up! Cut open the pitas and fill with the coleslaw, rucola, avocado, spring onion and falafel. Season even more with salt and pepper.